Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between your v1 and v2 suits?
Our v2 vfx clothes improve upon our successful v1 line in several important ways:
- Our v2 lines feature matte fabric. This greatly reduces sheen and makes keying easier.
- v2 suits and accessories are custom-dyed. Our colors are optimized for maximum compatibility with popular chroma key paint and fabric brands such as Rose Brand and Rosco.
- The face material is more durable in our v2 suits and hoods. We sourced a completely new material that is easier to see through, covers just as well, and offers superior durability.
- Sizing has been both simplified and expanded. We offered six sizes in our v1 suit lines. With the ability of our suits to stretch so much, we felt the granularity of six sizes just wasn't necessary. So we cut down to four sizes. With our gloves, however, we went from a one-size-fits-all approach to offering three sizes.
- Overall craftsmanship is superior. Don't hear us wrong; our v1 suits are rock solid. But our v2 suits are another step up and we guarantee you won't find anyone who can match our quality.
How long will it take to receive my order?
We offer standard (3–5 business days), 2-day and overnight shipping to domestic (United States) customers. International customers can expect their order to arrive in 1 to 10 business days, depending on the shipping speed chosen. Learn more about our shipping options.
Do your suits fit true to size?
Our fabric is a stretchy, 85% polyester / 15% spandex blend that is designed to fit close to the skin. Visit our suit fitting chart to help know the best size for you or your talent. If in doubt, we recommend buying the larger size. Learn more on our sizing page.
Can I see ok while wearing a suit or hood?
Yes, but not with 100% visibility. Most studio and production environments pose no problem, though.
Does the suit without the removable hood work as well in filming?
All of the suits work well in chroma key filming—our single piece suits included. Our removable hood suits are preferred by some customers for convenience.
How do you handle returns?
We make is simple! Visit our refund policy page for the specifics.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover, several mobile payment options, as well as PayPal. For large orders, we can also arrange for bank transfers.
Is it possible I didn’t get an order confirmation email?
Make sure the email address you provide at checkout is one you check regularly. This is where you order confirmation and tracking emails are sent.
Some email clients sort these messages into different folders or tabs, such as Gmail’s “Promotions” tab. Be sure to check these folders if you’re not finding our emails in your inbox.
You can also add your mobile number at checkout to receive text notifications.
Can you provide an invoice for my order?
Customers who maintain an account on our site can access invoices for their orders. Customers who checked out as a guest can request an invoice via our contact page.