Below are general domestic shipping time guidelines. The only services guaranteed are FedEx First Overnight and Priority Overnight. The other services are subject to slight variation.
- Standard free shipping: 3–5 business days
- FedEx 2Day: Two business days if ordered by 1 p.m. Pacific Time
- FedEx Priority Overnight: Delivered by 10:30 a.m. next business day if ordered by 1 p.m. Pacific Time
- FedEx First Overnight: Next-business-day delivery by 8, 8:30 or 9 a.m. to most areas if ordered by 1 p.m. Pacific Time
Below are general international shipping time guidelines. Deliveries to major cities and Canada can expect delivery times on the lower end of the range.
- USPS Priority Mail International: 6–10 business days
- FedEx International Economy: 2–5 business days
- FedEx International Priority: 1–3 business day if ordered by 1 p.m. Pacific Time
Additional Shipping Information
- Be sure to order using an email address you can check. This is where tracking information will be sent.
- Double-check the shipping address before submitting your order! Our ability to fulfill your order is dependent on an accurate delivery address.
- While not required, it is helpful if you provide a phone number. This is especially helpful in the event USPS or FedEx needs to get a hold of you for delivery purposes.
We’re always happy to help with any other shipping questions you may have. Please shoot us an email!