Below are general domestic shipping time guidelines. The only services guaranteed are FedEx First Overnight and Priority Overnight. The other services are subject to slight variation.
- Standard free shipping: 3–5 business days
- FedEx 2Day: Two business days if ordered by 1 p.m. Pacific Time
- FedEx Priority Overnight: Delivered by 10:30 a.m. next business day if ordered by 1 p.m. Pacific Time
- FedEx First Overnight: Next-business-day delivery by 8, 8:30 or 9 a.m. to most areas if ordered by 1 p.m. Pacific Time
Below are general international shipping time guidelines. Deliveries to major cities and Canada can expect delivery times on the lower end of the range.
- USPS Priority Mail International: 6–10 business days
- FedEx International Economy: 2–5 business days
- FedEx International Priority: 1–3 business day if ordered by 1 p.m. Pacific Time
Please note: Per our terms and conditions, international shipments may be subject to customs import duties and other local taxes or fees, which are the responsibility of the purchaser. Our shipping partners typically pay these on your behalf and then invoice you.
Additional Shipping Information
- Be sure to order using an email address you can check. This is where tracking information will be sent.
- Double-check the shipping address before submitting your order! Our ability to fulfill your order is dependent on an accurate delivery address.
- While not required, it is helpful if you provide a phone number. This is especially helpful in the event USPS or FedEx needs to get a hold of you for delivery purposes.
We’re always happy to help with any other shipping questions you may have. Please shoot us an email!